Looking for something fun to do?
Sign up for the Bourbon and Bluegrass Tour!
Date: Thursday June 23, 2022
- 8:30am Coach arrives at the Galt House for boarding
- 9:00am Coach departs for tour
- 6:00pm Coach arrives back at the Galt House
Guided tour of:
- Signature thoroughbred horse farm.
- Lunch at the Bit and Bridle Cafe inside the Kentucky Horse Park.
- Self-Guided tour through the Kentucky Horse Park – International Museum of the House and Parade of Breeds show.
- Guided tour and bourbon tasting at the Buffalo Trace Distillery.
Price – $125 per person. This includes transportation, driver, tour guide, gratuities, attractions, lunch and tax.
If interested please email Teresa Sweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEATS ARE LIMITED and will be given on a first come fist served basis.
Deadline to reserve your spot is Saturday April 30, 2022