BRING YOUR CAT TO THE SHOW: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
“Cat competition” is for cats attending to be judged and to receive placement and points for conformation (pedigreed cats) and overall personality and beauty (non-pedigreed cats.) There, cats compete in one of the following classes: Championship, Premiership, Kitten, Household Pet.
“Cat exhibition” is for cats attending the event for meeting and greeting guests. Cat on exhibition may also participate in feline agility, costume, or other fun classes.
Maximum show entries: 1,000 pedigreed and non-pedigreed cats. All attending cats must be:
– Entered in the show no later than September 15, 2023, and have received confirmation of entry
– Free from fleas, ear mites and any infectious or contagious illness.
– Inoculated by a licensed veterinarian against panleukopenia, feline rhinotracheitis, calici virus and rabies.
– Tested negative for feline leukemia virus.
– Front and rear claws clipped. No declawed cats may be entered for “cat competitions.”
– At least 5 generations removed from wild ancestry.
– Pedigreed cats looking to compete for points should be registered with CFA by their breeder or owner.
– Non-pedigreed cats can be registered in CFA for $16 – register here:: https://cfa.org/ccw/