Upcoming Clerking Schools
Friday, December 16, 2016 - United States
Location: Cleburne Conference Center lobby, 1501 W. Henderson St., Cleburne TX 76033
Sponsored by: Ozark Cat Fanciers
Hours: 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Cost: $25 (includes lunch)
Limit: open to all, limit 6 students
Instructor: Marsha Ammons
Assistant: Paula Noble
Contact person: Marsha Ammons, 817-233-0281
Closing date: December 3, 2016
Clerking School Authorization
To be accredited, CFA Clerking Schools must be authorized by the CFA Clerking Chair, as well as notifying the CFA Clerking Administrator at Central Office. Clerking Schools must be sponsored, and taught by approved instructors. The school may be sponsored by a club, a CFA Regional Director, or individual instructor. The school may be restricted to only members of the sponsoring club or region, or may be open to all interested students who wish to attend.
CFA Clerking Schools may be conducted by a currently licensed Master Clerking working towards advancement to MCI (Master Clerk Instructor), a currently licensed Master Clerk Instructor, or an Approved Allbreed or Specialty CFA Judge.
There is a $25.00 processing fee to register a Clerking School. Requests for Clerking School authorization received 15-29 days prior to the date of the school are subject to an additional $75.00 late fee. Requests for Clerking School authorization received less than 15 days prior to the date of the school will not be approved.
Written requests for Clerking School authorization must be submitted to the Clerking Chairperson (Carol Krzanowski) and CFA Clerking Department by either the sponsor or instructor no later than thirty (30) days prior to the date of the school. The authorization request shall include all of the following items of information:
- School registration fee of $25.00 (If applicable, additional late fee of $75.00)
- Sponsor of the school (club, Regional Director, Instructor)
- Date of the school
- Location of the school (city and facility)
- Name of the Instructor-in-Charge
- Name of assistant instructor (if any)
- Scheduled hours for the school
- Will school be restricted to members of the sponsoring club or open to all?
- Fee to be charged each student (will food be included?)
- Entry person for the school
- Person to contact for information regarding the school
- Closing date for the school