Instructions for Logging In to the eCat System
The following steps will allow you to log on to the new eCat Online System:
1) Use your browser to go to https://ecat.cfa.org You will see this login box:
2) Enter your CURRENT username and password from the secure.cfa.org system, and then click on the "Sign In" button. The site will then display a screen where you can "Claim your existing account". By using this existing login, it will ensure that you can access any of the litters you previously registered online.
3) On this screen, your current secure.cfa.org user name will automatically be filled in for the first and second boxes. If you would like to use a DIFFERENT user name for eCat, then simply enter your new choice in the second box. Then enter and confirm your email address. The email address MUST be same as your profile on secure.cfa.org
4) Your new password for eCat will be emailed to you.
5) Once you receive that email, return to https://ecat.cfa.org and login to eCat with your username and new password.
6) Please note that your old username and password will still be needed to access the services remaining on secure.cfa.org. The username and password for eCat is a separate login only for that site, and will not work on secure.cfa.org. (However, you may opt to set up the same username and password for eCat as you have on secure.cfa.org)